About Black Travel Alliance
Black Travel Alliance is a professional non-profit organization 501(c)(3), created in 2020 to encourage, educate, equip and excel black travel professionals in education, media and corporate positions. Our three pillars of the community are alliance, amplification, and accountability. As travel authors, bloggers, broadcasters, journalists, photographers, podcasters, social media influencers, and vloggers, we unify to amplify. We also aim to provide training and business support to our members, as well as hold destinations and travel brands accountable on the issue of diversity in travel marketing and storytelling.
With professional resources and a vast network, Black Travel Alliance is positioned as the organization that is trusted by the industry to directly connect brands with black travel media, conduct and report research that supports insights and analysis on the black traveler and the state of the industry in relation to black travel professionals. As well as provide knowledge and training to the industry to help brands connect with black travelers online and through traditional marketing.
Alliance. Amplification. Accountability.
The mission of the Black Travel Alliance is to support Black content creators around the world and increase their representation in the travel industry via various avenues, such as employment, conferences, and media.
With our three pillars of alliance, amplification, and accountability, we strive to create a world where Black people are supported and accurately represented in the travel industry.
Why Join Black Travel Alliance?
Content creators, you will have access to training, networking and support that best serves your audience and needs. Brands, you can positively impact your revenue, image and diversity strategies by having access to a wide breadth of black content creators ranging from, but not limited to, writers, photographers, podcasters and social media influencers.
Black Travel Alliance Launch Team
Here is the list of the names of the launch team of Black Travel Alliance. You can find more details about our launch team members here.
- Ursula Petula Barzey, Digital Content Creator, Caribbean & Co.
- Gabby Beckford, Gen Z Travel Expert, PacksLight.com
- Donna-Kay Delahaye, Travel Blogger | Photographer | Digital Content Creator, Huesofdelahaye.com
- Roshida Dowe, Career Break Coach | Content Creator, Shidasontheloose.com
- Lauren Gay, Travel Blogger | Podcaster | Photographer, Misadventures of an Outdoorsy Diva Blog & Outdoorsy Diva Podcast
- Monet Hambrick, Family Travel Expert | Author at TheTravelingChild.co
- Tomiko Harvey, Digital Marketer, Passportsandgrub.com
- Colby Holiday, Travel Blogger | Content Creator, World of a Wanderer
- Jeff Jenkins, Content Creator | Social Media Specialist, ChubbyDiaries.com
- Travis Levius, Travel Writer/Editor | Content Creator | Consultant
- Leslie and Martina Johnson, Content Creators, ThatCoupleWhoTravels.com
- Martinique Lewis, Diversity in Travel Consultant, Martysandiego.com
- Kerwin McKenzie, Author | Content Creator | Speaker, Passrider.com
- Dr. Nadeen White, Travel Blogger | Content Creator | Author | Speaker, The Sophisticated Life
- Kelley Woods, Content Creator | Travel Advisor, Traveling With Cute Luggage
- Davida Wulff-Vanderpuije, Content Creator | Audio Storyteller, Wonders of Wanders
- Xavier, Travel Entrepreneur | Content Creator, BlackVoyageurs.com